What was done in 2018
So, in order:
1) Changed the roof of the cabin, removed the leak during the rain and increased the height in the cabin to 1.7 m.
Now the fire hatch slides under the roof of the cabin, which was raised up by 10 cm.
The roof was made of fiberglass.
The photo below shows that when the hatch is closed, there is additional space for the head. Before the alteration, the height in the cabin was 155 cm - I had to bend down a lot in the cabin.
3) Here you can see the navigator and the echo sounder, which are put forward in the opening of the firewall when the boat is on the move.
4) Installed a 12V soft light LED light in addition to the cold light LED strips. Warm light is good for relaxation, and cold light is good for work (I work remotely via the Internet).
5) Cables were run from the mast to the boat. They feed the anchor light on the masthead and the 10W spotlights below the lower spreaders.
6) Installed Panasonic 245W solar panel and a new stainless steel arch for mounting the panel.
7) Solar charge controllers MPPT
7) New oak tiller
8) Engine control knob (comfortable, I like it)
10) LED strips in the cockpit. One under the solar panel and two on the sides of the cockpit.
11) Goodrich bushing instead of a broken plastic bushing in the stern tube
12) Bathing ladder installed
13) Generator installed