Review of the PositiveMD electric bike by Vladimir Chabanenko
The E-Kross electric bike workshop released a new electric bike model in 2017, this time it is a cross bike with a central motor. The maximum motor power is 10 kW.
- Motor QS 205 50h v3 40*3T
- Controller Kelly KLS 7230s (300A)
- Battery LiIon 72v39ah (2.808kWh)
- FOX rc2 shock (velo), 800lbs spring
- Pit bike fork 800mm
- Brakes Shimano Saint (bike)
- Rear wheel 17x3.5 (moto) front 19x3 (bike hub moto rim and tire)
- Wheelbase 1330mm
- Seat height - 93cm+
- Weight 75kg
- Max speed 65km/year (adjustable by rear sprocket)
- No cooling system (passive cooling)
Watch the video for a full review.
And a video of how he rides.
Based on materials from the blog of Vladimir Chabanenko